American Airgunner Website Terms of Service
7700 Chad Colley Blvd.
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72916
Terms of Service
1. Disclaimer Liability – American Airgunner has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in its web site(s) is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL AMERICAN AIRGUNNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this “Terms of Service” page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this “Terms of Service” page.
2. Purchase Agreement – In consideration of your use of the service(s) offered by American Airgunner, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services or products under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You certify that you are an individual, that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you are a legal resident of the United States.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or that American Airgunner has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, American Airgunner has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service(s) (or any portion thereof) offered by American Airgunner. It is American Airgunner’s policy to protect consumers and itself from possible fraudulent activity resulting in financial loss for either party and therefore American Airgunner may elect to suspend or cancel orders at its discretion without warning or notification.
3. Indemnification – You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur as a result of your access of our website(s) or services. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless American Airgunner, their parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, sponsors, and agents from any and all third party claims, liability damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorney fees) arising from your use of our website(s) or services, your violation of the terms of service or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your device to access our website(s) or service, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. You agree to immediately notify American Airgunner of any unauthorized use or any other breach of security known to you.
4. Copyright notice – Copyright notice for all pages on American Airgunner websites: © 2012 American Airgunner. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit any of American Airgunner’s copyrighted works without first obtaining American Airgunner’s written consent. Contact us for such consent. You may not view, reproduce, print, or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
5. Trademark notice – All product names, trademarks, service marks, or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, American Airgunner, and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
6. Links – American Airgunner’s web site(s) contains links to third party web sites. American Airgunner does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on American Airgunner’s web sites to the contrary, American Airgunner is not affiliated with these third parties and does not necessarily endorse or sponsor their web sites, products, or services.
8. Governing Law – By accessing this or any of American Airgunner’s websites, you agree that the laws of the State of Arkansas, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of American Airgunner’s websites. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Arkansas and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Arkansas.