These are the rules governing all contests on the American Airgunner website, its Facebook page, and its Twitter account, unless otherwise specified.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter any American Airgunner contest.
2. American Airgunner reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time.
3. American Airgunner reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way or if local or state laws or regulations restrict the receipt of the prizes.
4. American Airgunner will assume no responsibility for the use of the products or prizes awarded and the winner will be responsible for the proper safe handling and storage of products as well as obtaining proper instruction for the safe use and handling of those products.
5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited. No purchase is necessary for entering the contest.
6. Contests are open to U.S. citizens 18 or over who meet legal restrictions and contest rules. Contestants who win a prize must possess a valid form of picture identification with birth date that is acceptable to American Airgunner for verification before the prize is awarded.
7. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made. American Airgunner reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value if the prize is disallowed in the winner’s location.
8. Contest winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes awarded.
9. Employees of American Airgunner, their dealers and distributors, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any contest.
10. American Airgunner assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in a contest. American Airgunner absolves itself and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
11. American Airgunner shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim a prize based on malfunction or difficulties with internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond the control of American Airgunner.
12. Online contests and promotions must have all form fields filled out correctly and completely to enter a contest. Incomplete or inaccurate entries will be removed from consideration for prize awards without notification.
13. Any problems with contest entry through internet, email, or other technology are not American Airgunner’s responsibility.